Ines Smyth (Sr. Gender Adviser) and Thalia Kidder (Sr. Adviser on Women's Livelihoods) talk about what gender justice means, and how Oxfam's work, particularly in livelihoods, can help to deliver gender justice.
The video can be roughly divided into the following modules:
2) Women’s rights in all parts of life - “the women’s empowerment pie!” and many inequalities
3) Many useful terms
4) What does Gender Equality look like?
5) Story of Mariana – Gender Equality in all dimensions of life
6) Gender inequality and its negative implications for society and the economy
7) Gender equality and its positive implications for society and the economy - ‘Women’s Rights’ and ‘Instrumental’ arguments for women’s empowerment
8) How does change happen for gender equality? - Different entry points
9) Strategies for change in livelihoods – common errors and good practices
Add a comment